Thursday 2 January 2014

A Simple Thank You

Hi,
Now that the new year has started I have been busy making 'Thank you' cards for friends and family. This year I have chosen a simple design to make my life easier, lol, and batch made them all the same.

 
A6 card blank
Docrafts Spotted ribbon
Embossalicious Daisy embossing folder
Stampin 'Up sentiment stamp
Adhesive gem stones
 
This card is also dedicated to the lovely people who have visited my blog since it began in August 2013, and left some wonderful comments. I really do appreciate the time taken to look and comment on my work and look forward to more followers in this year ahead. I have thoroughly enjoyed this little venture in to the blogging world and have encountered such friendly and genuine people along the way who are always willing to give advice and encouragement, so
Thank you !
 
Back soon,
 
Lorraine
 


1 comment:

Linda Levoir said...

Beautiful card Lorraine, and that orage really sets it off, love the addition of the gems in the embossed flower centres. I do wish I was better at the simple but elegant sometimes, it would certainly give me more time to get stuff done, but I don't think my talents lie in that direction lol. You've achieved it beautifully though, a very classy thank you card :) xx