Thursday 23 January 2014

B for Bare Essentials

Hello... back again...

Scroll down for my earlier post

The challenge over at ABC Christmas challenge Blog is 'B for Bare Essentials' so you have to use a bare minimum of embellishments. I found it quite difficult to leave it with only one snowflake but here is my card... 


Just a bit of matting and layering, 3D Barkley image, a sentiment stamp and two snowflakes layered up on top of each other with a glitter dome in the middle.
I'm entering this in to the challenges at:
ABC Christmas challenge - 'B for Bare Essentials'
Winter Wonderland - A Dog is not just for Christmas
 
This is also my 3rd Christmas card make for 2014 so I'm now back on track for my 'One a week' challenge.
 
Thanks for stopping by again,
 
Lorraine

8 comments:

Linda Levoir said...

Cute card Lorraine and well done getting back on target with your Christmas card, I don't have one made yet! :) xx

Gina's Cards said...

I do love these cards! and well done for finishing another Christmas card!
Hugs
Gina x

downrightcrafty said...

totally gorgeous so sweet thank you for entering our Dog challenge at the Winter wonderland
Hugs Kate xx

Sue said...

Fab card Lorraine your well on track for Christmas LOL huggles Sue xx

Wishcraft said...

Oh such a sweet card! Really lovely :o) Hugs, Lisa x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lorraine this is totally cute and adorable I love that image so much, great design, like you I find it difficult to use less embellishments but you have done an ACE job with this one.
hugs
lorraine x

Dorte said...

Wonderful CAS card, sweet motiv.
Thanks for joining us for the ABC Christmas Challenge this time. Hope to see you again.
Hugs Dorte

coops said...

simply gorgeous lorraine.adorable sweet image and i love your snowflake ;D

xx coops xx