Monday 13 January 2014

Clearly Besotted Challenge #7

Hi Crafters,
I couldn't resist treating myself to these lovely stamps when Clearly Besotted Stamps released their new collection last week. Unfortunately I was too late to purchase the matching dies as they flew out the door very quickly so will have to wait for those. However, I managed to cut quite easily around the stamped images and this is my entry for their Challenge #7 - 'Love'

I thought I would have a go at CAS cards for a change. It's harder than it looks, I want to keep adding stuff but I managed to hold back enough to keep this as Clean and Simple as possible. The red looks rather orangey in the photo but it is a deeper red in real life, lol.
I'm off to keep up my promise to myself to make one Christmas card a week this year, so I'm thinking snowmen today, we'll see what stamp I can come up with and maybe I will catch you later with a card.
Thanks for stopping by,

Lorraine

6 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Hello
Fabulous card.... Love it
If you would like to join our challenge to make a xmas card every two weeks ... We would love you to join us.... There are about 20 of us ... No pressure.... Look on my side bar contact Margaret
Hugs Sylvie x
http://colledgeangel.blogspot.com

Gina's Cards said...

Oh I love this! The stamps are gorgeous and you have done such a wonderful job of CAS (I think I would really struggle if I had to make one lol).
Hugs
Gina x

Wishcraft said...

Ooh I love this Lorraine, such a fab design and lovely stamps :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Louise said...

Fabulous card and loving the stamps.
Louise xx

Caryn said...

I love your card and how you kept it simple - not always that easy!! Thanks for playing along with the Clearly Besotted Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Stephanie said...

Simply beautiful card :) Thank you for joining in with the Clearly Besotted Challenge x