Thursday 9 January 2014

Floral Birthday - Take 2

Hi Crafters,
A lot of my customers like to have names put on their cards to personalise them and make them extra special. So I thought I would use the same layout as in yesterdays card but using a different colour-way and adding the recipients name.

Card Recipe
Spellbinders - Fancy Lattice Die & Fancy Tags Die
Cheery Lynn - Fanciful Flourish
Flowers - WOC
Ribbon and Peel-offs from stash
 
I'd like to enter this card in to the challenge at In The Pink - Anything Goes
 
Thanks for looking, I'm off to do some housework :(
Catch you all later,
 
Lorraine

4 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

Wow what a gorgeous elegant card! The card is so beautifully designed pinks are so vibrant!
Hugs
Gina x

coops said...

wow so stunning lorraine.i love the hot pink and lattice work and your design and flowers are beautiful.
thanks so much for popping by my blog and i am sorry it has taken a while to get back to answering your question.
For stamping and for printing my digi`s i use the Rymans card - http://www.ryman.co.uk/0230090460/Ryman-Card-A4-200gsm-50-Sheets/Product
I have tried more expensive brands but i still prefer the rymans.you need to make sure it is the coated version though as they do an uncoated one and that makes my pens bleed really bad.
I hope this helps and apologies again for the late reply.
hugs Nic aka coops.xx

Wishcraft said...

Love the bright pink and all your pretty details, a lovely card Lorraine :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Kat W said...

This hot pink is fabulous with the green accents and the die cut details are so pretty :-)
Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink!
Hugs, Kat x