Monday 27 January 2014

Happy Birthday Grandson

Hi Crafters,
Another wet day here, so after my housework was done I went in to my craft room and made this card.

I have to say the red colour on this card is not as bright as it turned out in the photo, it's a cherry colour, but you will have to imagine it, lol. The dies are new and are a set from Rob Addams All Occasion Dies and they cut out perfectly. Here's a side view so that you can see the dimension on the card.
 
Card Recipe
Card - Cream linen
Embossing Folders - Docrafts 'Happy Birthday' & Spellbinders M-Bossabilities ES-013
Dies - Spellbinders Labels 2 S4-162 & Rob Addams Tools Set ( New Stash)
Ribbon - The Ribbon Girl
 
I'm entering this card in to this challenge:
Craft Mojo - All Things New ( New Dies)
 
Thanks for looking in today, hope to see you soon,
 
Lorraine
 

6 comments:

Linda Levoir said...

What a fab card Lorraine, I love those tools, they look amazing. It's wet here too and freezing to boot, i shall not enjoy the journey home from work, but I will enjoy the coffee when I get there lol :) xx

Gina's Cards said...

Oh wow what a lovely card! the dimension and colours are fab!
Hugs
Gina x

Sue said...

What a fab card Lorraine and I love those dies huggles Sue xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Lorraine
Love the tools.... Fabulous...
Hugs Sylvie xxx

coops said...

stunning male card lorraine.fab image and i love your bright colours ;D

xx coops xx

scrappymo! said...

This looks great...a nice strong looking card for a bloke...or even a special grandson.