Tuesday 28 January 2014

Happy Retirement

Hi, hope you're seeing the sun today. It's very sunny here albeit a little chilly, but it certainly makes me feel happier.
On to my card for today though, I have been asked to make a retirement card for someone who will be spending their extra time doing up their house. I thought I would use the tools die that I incorporated in my card for yesterday, here's how it turned out.

Card Recipe
Embossing folder - Cuttlebug weave
Woodgrain  paper - MME Howdy Doody 6 x 6 pad
Pegboard - Image from the internet
Tools - Rob Addams Tools Die
Letters - Papermania Urban Stamps Madame Payraud's  'Typewriter'
 
Challenges:
The Ribbon Girl - Anything Goes
 
See you all later for a spot of commenting,
 
Lorraine
 

14 comments:

Linda Levoir said...

You are really rocking the men's cards (my biggest weakness). The tools look great again, love how you're set them up like they're on a board. Those typewriter stamps are very cool also, great design :) xx

Wishcraft said...

Fab dies and love the lettering, great card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What fab dies, love this card

Eulanda said...

Ahhhh haa haa! That is so freakin' perfect!! I love it!!! Great tools you have there. hee hee Fab job!! Hugs!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is brilliant and fabulous.
luv
Debby

Rita said...

Oh boy, what a great male card Lorainne. The colours look amazing together. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xxx

Karen Petitt said...

Another gorgeous creation, love the stickers you've used and the alphabet/sentiment is gorgeous! xx

Sue said...

This is wonderful Lorraine. I love the tools on the pegboard background, fabulous lettering and great papers too.
Sue xx

coops said...

another fabulous male card lorraine.the tools are brilliant ;D

xx coops xx

Gina's Cards said...

Oh wow this is fab! Love the peg board idea and the cute letters!
Hugs
Gina x

scrappymo! said...

Brilliant idea to use the tool die! Great card for this retirement.

bumblebee creations said...

oh my goodness, do I ever love this card!! Brilliant! I have blog candy...I hope you can join in!

Planetsusie said...

Hi Lorraine - love this retirement card of yours! I certainly think someone has their retirement mapped out for them - lol! I really like those 'typewriter' letters as well.

Thank you so much for the comments on my 'little bit early' CCC card.

Catch you tomorrow.

Hugs Sue Pxxx

Diane said...

What a perfect masculine card design Lorraine, love the tool set.

Hugs diane