Friday 3 January 2014

My Minds Eye - Howdy Doody


Hi Crafters,
My creative juices are flowing at the moment so I've taken advantage of it and made another card. These beautiful My Minds Eye papers arrived today and aren't they just gorgeous and colourful?

 
Papers - My Minds Eye - Howdy Doody
Kraft Cardstock
Flowers - Recollections
Candy Dots - My Minds Eye
Sentiment Stamp - Inkylicious
Various Dies
 
I'd like to enter in to these challenges:
 
One Crazy Stamper - Anything Goes
Addicted To Stamps - Challenge #72 Lovely Wishes
Through The Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
 
Sleep well and see you all tomorrow.
 
Lorraine

7 comments:

Linda Levoir said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours with the kraft and that sentiment is just wonderful, everything works really well together too, very eyecatching :) xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So beautiful, love the colours and those sentiment stamps are fab, I need some more of these.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love the beautiful flowers and sentiment.
luv
Debby

Gina's Cards said...

This is beautiful! Love the vibrant colours and gorgeous papers and gorgeous design!
Hugs
Gina x

Unknown said...

I'm back to thank you for sharing another gorgeous card at TTCRD. The papers are really fantastic and it's easy to see why your creative juices are flowing!!

hugs--
Roberta
Through the Craft Room Door DT
Queen Bee Paper Crafts

*Vicki* said...

That quote is very lovely! Such a beautiful creation! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Addicted to Stamps Challenges! Hope you will join in our next challenge as well! Hugs - *Vicki* - ATS DT

Karin said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at ATSC. Hugs Karin