Friday 3 January 2014

Take Flight Butterfly

Hi Everyone,
Although it's winter outside my thoughts are with Spring days, colourful flower borders, birds and butterflies. I really can't wait for the better weather to arrive. So with that in mind I created this birthday card.

 
I used my Spellbinders Butterfly Magic die and then cut out another butterfly and layered it on top. The background was plain white card inked with Distress Inks and mica powder for the shimmer.
I'm entering this in to the challenge at Through The Craftroom Door - Anything Goes.
I'm off to catch up with some blogs now so see you all soon,
 
Lorraine

3 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

Hi Lorraine,

This is beautiful! Love the way you have used the distress inks behind the die!
Happy New Year!
Hugs
Gina x

Wishcraft said...

Just gorgeous! Love the colours and that fab die, so pretty :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Unknown said...

Stunning! The extra butterfly that you layered is the perfect finishing touch against that gorgeous background.
Thanks so much for sharing at TTCRD. We hope to see you back very soon!
hugs--
Roberta
Through the Craft Room Door DT
Queen Bee Paper Crafts