Wednesday 15 April 2015

Happy Anniversary!

Hi Crafters,
What a gorgeous day we had yesterday and today is set to be even better :)
I've just looked at the date and we are half way through April! - where did that go?!!
I have been busy in my craft room though completing lots of orders and thought I would share a couple with you today.
They each had certain remits to fill and I am pleased to say that both customers were very happy with their respective cards.
 
 With this one I used lots of Spellbinder dies to create the layers and a very pretty glittered rose background card. The corners are a La, La Land die.
Challenge:
TTCRD - ATG
 
This next one uses an ample sized Inkylicious stamp which I have heat embossed with silver EP.
The die is also from Spellbinders and is called 'Gold Elements One'. I have cut the corner die four times and turned it around to make a complete background with it. The inner mat that has the sentiment stamped on it is from the Deco Oval Trellis Base die set from Tonic.
This card was a devil to photo with all the silver mirri card on it, I kept getting a reflection and glare from my light, but after a few attempts I managed a decent picture I think.
Challenge:
Papertake Weekly - Words, Words, Words.
 
Well I hope you all have a great craftylicious day!
See you soon,
 
Lorraine
 
 
 


12 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Two gorgeous cards, great use of the dies

dutchess said...

fabulous cards Lorraine....lovely die cuts.....and the stencilling through really makes the first one pop! xxxxxx

Pamellia said...

Gorgeous Lorraine! You have really put your Spellbinders dies to good use here! Two absolutely stunning cards, so intricate and fabulous! hugs :)

Jacee said...

Two beautiful designs Lorraine!
You must have had all the sun today then, it's been quite dull here, quite dark clouds, not that I minded to be honest, big shop day for me today so it was better to be a little cooler.
Enjoy the rest of your week
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

cuilliesocks said...

What gorgeous cards Lorraine, in fact they are stunning. Wonderful dies and embellishments, hugs Kate x

coldwaters2 said...

WOW these are two very beautiful cards Lorraine the colours and design are superb.
hugs
lorraine x

Gina's Cards said...

Both cards are absolutely beautiful!!Great dies, colour combos and embellishments.
Hugs
Gina xx

Carol S. said...

Two gorgeous cards. Love the designs and colours. Mirri card is a nightmare to photo, as you can see your reflection! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Carol S. said...

Two gorgeous cards. Love the designs and colours. Mirri card is a nightmare to photo, as you can see your reflection! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Tracy said...

Oh my that rose paper is so gorgeous and the shimmer adds a touch of elegance and elegance is definitely the word for the second card. Beautiful Lorraine! Hugs!

Marlies said...

Two beautiful cards!! Both very lovely and elegant! You've used nice dies as well. hugs, Marlies

Kat W said...

What gorgeous designs - such different colours and styles but one thing they have in common is a real elegance to them :-)
You know how much I love pink but I would still be hard pressed to choose my fave of these 2 cards as they are both so delightful!

Big hugs, Kat xx