Friday 26 February 2016

Sharing an 'Oldie' on Friday

Hi Crafters,

I'm here at last.... phew! it's been a busy day.
Had a great time at the Farmers Market this morning, it's good when all your hard work pays off.

So on to my 'Oldie for Friday' - a bit late in the day but here none-the-less.
This is the fun weekly post where some of us join in with Erika at Snappy Crafts and show an old, crafty project on our blogs.


This card was made a while ago using a stamp set from Habico which had different breeds of dogs and cats on it. This was created for a dog lover as you can tell.
The word stamp is from Woodware and a lovely large one it is too, I embossed this with white EP, the dogs are stamped in brown and embossed using clear EP. The brief was for it to be flat for posting so no embellishments I'm afraid.

Hope you have all had a good day too,

Take care and see you soon,

Lorraine
xXx

15 comments:

brenda said...

It's dogs Lorraine so has to be a hit with me, four legs preferable any day !!

B x

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous card for your Oldie Lorraine, well I love cats and dogs so it's right up my street.
Pleased you had a successful day at the market, Kate x

Gina's Cards said...

Love the card, I am a huge doggie lover, so this is always going to be a hit with me. Love the colour combo too.
Hugs
Gina xx

Barb said...

I'm a doggie person Lorraine and I'd really like this. A super oldie. Glad you had a good day. Enjoy your weekend! Barbxx

Cara said...

A great oldie, the dog stamps are so sweet and I love the sentiment you've teamed them with. Cara x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Fabulous oldie card Lorraine. Happy weekend. Judy x

Erika said...

Loving your oldie Lorraine, those dogs are very cute. The big sentiment is super too.
Good to hear your market went well too. Time to put your feet up this weekend and chill after all your hard work.

Hugs Erika. X

Carol S. said...

Brilliant card and love the design. I'm a cat person and since being quite badly bitten by a dog, I stay well away from them!. Hugs, Carol S.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous dog lovers card love the image and chalk effect word
Carol x

Unknown said...

Fab card for dog lovers, I love the large sentiment stamp,glad you enjoyed your day Debbs X

Lorraine said...

A brilliant card Lorraine, fab design
Have a good weekend
Lorraine x

meg said...

Wonderful pet lovers card, using brown ink softens the images great idea

Pamellia said...

Well you just can't go wrong with a doggie theme!! Love the bones and paw prints too! Super sweet. hugs :)

cotnob said...

A fabulous oldie share Lorraine, a great sentiment, it looks brilliant embossed with the white.
I'm so pleased that your Farmers Market went well.
Pauline
x

Sue said...

Hi Lorraine, I love this card - It is a really wonderful design - perfect for a dog lover (There are so few cards around for us mad doggy types - yours is wonderful).
Sue...xxx