Monday 10 July 2017

Love Is In The Air

Hi Crafters,

I'm sorry my blog posts have been rather sporadic of late, I'm usually on top of things but since the beginning of this year I just can't seem to get in to my groove. There'll be times when I think 'right I'm on track now with orders and life in general' and then something throws a spanner in to the works and I have to scramble about frantically to catch up.
I have tons of photo's of cards in my folder that I haven't had chance to share yet so here is one for today.


Recipe
Glittered Papers - Artico Wedding Pad
Ribbon from Stash
Spellbinders Heart Die from the 'Lovin' Diamonds' Die Set
Sentiment - LOTV Stamp
Britannia 'Congratulations' Die

I believe this fits in with these challenges:

As You Like It - Favourite Way To Add Ribbon and Why
( I love to add ribbon in the form of bows on my projects and as you can see this is rather a large one, but as it's such a lovely ribbon I like to make a statement with it)
Moving Along With The Times - #49 Wedding, Anniversary or Engagement
Craft-Dee Bowz - #July Challenge

Thanks for joining me today, I'm off to have my breakfast now, lol, it's been an early start.

Lorraine
xXx

19 comments:

Maria - Ivyleaf Crafts said...

A stunning card I love the papers and the decadent ribbon xx

brenda said...

A very romantic card Lorraine and the red looks so soft with the cream rather than white.

B x

meg said...

Love the drama of the red and cream, it really makes a statement, beautiful card and lush bow.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very pretty

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful, classy and romance all over this card.xx
[aNNie]

cuilliesocks said...

Beautifully designed card Lorraine, gorgeous colours and love the bow, Kate x

Janice said...

Lovely card Lorraine. Good luck with the MAWTT Challenge. Janice DT MAWTT http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Lorraine, s fabulous design and lovely rich reds - such an elegant card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sarah said...

That is a mega scrummy bow Lorraine!! Such a gorgeous card xx

coops said...

So gorgeous Lorraine.I love the colours and lush ribbon :D

Wendy L said...

This is beautiful, thanks for joining us at MAWTT this time, xxxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Lorraine,
what a very wonderful card and your design is super as usual.
Love the paper used and that gorgeous red ribbon and bow is super.
Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

Gina's Cards said...

This is so elegant! I love the papers and deep reds!
Hugs
Gina xx

crafty-stamper said...

Glad it's not just me Lorraine I have been playing catch up since the new year too-mind you I blame pinterest -go on there for inspiration and you can lose two weeks in one afternoon lol
Love the beautiful card and gorgeous bow
Carol x

Lynne said...

A beautiful, elegant card and as you say the ribbon needs to be a statement as it is rather lovely. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It x

Sue B said...

This is a wonderful engagement card and perfect for our theme! I love the heart and the lush ribbon/bow! :-)
Thanks for entering the MAWTT Challenge!!
Hugs, Sue B xx

Barb said...

Oh this is so pretty and what a gorgeous bow. Like you Lorraine I've been thrown off track quite a lot this year with things going on in my life. Barbxx

Tracy said...

That ribbon is scrumptious! Beautifully designed Lorraine. :-) Seems like you and I are both riding the crazy life train. LOL

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.